3 April 2018

Jane K's mouse

Before I start my post today may I suggest you take a trip over to the Tat It And See blog here as I've two more mermaids who want to meet you.

Now you've heard me talk about Jane K and her teardrop beads - well, here's a fantastic idea she's got for using a mouse as a scissor finder!!!! 

This mouse has just the two front legs - he'd be far too long if she'd made the whole mouse. Jane says she's put a bead inside him too just to add a bit of weight. Isn't this a fantastic idea? Here's what Jane says and I'm looking forward to seeing her dragonfly too. Maybe I should put that on my 'to do' list as well?

"Hi Jane E
I saw your beautiful white mouse with the wonderful red eyes.
This is my last mouse. He has only 2 feet, but he has an extra long tail with a ring to attach to my scissors. I find doing the mice relaxing to do but now I'm working on the Houtz dragonfly. Also fun but not yet relaxing 😂
Ttys
Jane K"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a scissor finder! Definitely on my to-do list as I have this Houtz book too! Thanks for sharing. :D

Pigmini said...

Those mermaids are great! And as for Mou... fantastic!!

Bernice said...

Jane K outdid herself this time, what a splendid idea for a fob, especially the bead in the middle. I do like those mermaids two.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.