21 March 2017

Crinoline Lady


On Sunday I spent ages trying to get poor old BC3 to sort out the TIAS on the server and tidy stuff up on this blog too. You will see that I've removed the TIAS from the side of this blog and added just a simple link to the TIAS blog where all the recent games are now to be found. I've moved all the TIAS links to another part of the server to make it easier for next year's game - well, for me, anyway!!!

I've also finally got the Crinoline Lady sorted and on the site too. Here's the link

You will see that I've added Barbara and Andrea's additions to the lady - with their permission, obviously.  Here is the pictorial umbrella from Barbara too (below).





4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

The umbrella suits her so perfectly!

God's Kid said...

Pretty neat!! :)

dona said...

This is great, Jane!
The umbrella is perfect.

Barbara Gordon said...

She is so dainty looking. Love the umbrella also. Very nice design...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.