24 December 2016

An invasion of mice!

This will be my last post until next week. Mainly because I'm feeling lazy and also partly because I really don't want to start showing you other things until after the festivities are over. 

I have, however, got these mice to show you.  Just couldn't resist this little pattern I found on the internet!!!  

I love making small quick things occasionally although my main love is to be stretched by the craft of tatting - either by designing or by trying to understand and work some of the older patterns.  Dora Young - you ROCK.

Hope you all have a good Christmas and don't eat or drink too much.  I'll be ignoring my own advice, I expect!!!




6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

There aren't many mice I care for, but these are adorable! I have a little crocheted mouse that rests on my Christmas tree every year, a gift from my friend Denise. Merry Christmas!

Tim Kaylor said...

Merry Christmas, Jane.

Pigmini said...

I will be making some of them as well! They are sooo cute! However the evil person in me does wonder if I can find Jinxy to go with them!!!😇😈

Jane McLellan said...

Funny little mice! Go on, indulge....

Bernice said...

Cute mice, enjoy the festivities and we'll see you next week. Cheers!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

A well-deserved break, Jane! These are so cute! Love the ears!
Have a wonderful holiday!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.