29 September 2016

Three motifs and four to go


Remember the Dora Young motif I started working on when I was with my 'gang' of friends in South Carolina? Well here's the progress that I made and continued with while I was still in America. A comment was left on this post by tatkrazy saying that the book is going to be re-printed next year. I'm trying to confirm this with her and will let you know more when I find out.  I've just found the pictures in my photo album!!! It's been 'one of those' weeks since I got home but I'm beginning to get on top of things and unpacking is going well. 

Least it has until I realised late yesterday that I'm going to have to take things out of the tatting cupboard and sort it out - AGAIN!!!!! Things are now falling out when I open the door!!!

4 comments:

Pigmini said...

The simple way to sort your tatting cupboard is to let some of us de stash it for you!!! Rofl. I do hope the book is republished!! I NEED that pattern!! It's gorgeous! Await the finished result with bated breath!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I really like the set of three together. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like with seven!

linb54 said...

I also am looking forward to seeing the seven motifs together! I think I might need this pattern too...here's hoping that it will be re-published? Happy Tatting! Linda :)

God's Kid said...

It looks so amazing!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.