31 August 2016

Pattern now available

Things take time. I'll admit that I finished this a few weeks ago but then both forgot I'd done it and also kept running out of time. 

Also my problem is that I'm a little bit loath to part with a pattern until I've got something else started!!! I've absolutely no idea why - perhaps an all consuming fear that I'll run out of ideas. I also get spaces of time when all I want to do is play with mindless stuff!! Usually once I've started on something straightforward I then get bored and my mind starts to wander and other ideas pop into visit BC3!!! I suffer for my craft, you know!!!

5 comments:

Skunklady said...

I love hearing about your process. BC3?
Shelly

Maureen said...

I love this! - maybe pink-and-green for a granddaughter.

Pigmini said...

Now I could say... About time too!! But I'm not that cheeky!! Rofl!!

Thanks Miss.... that'll ensure we don't get bored while you're stateside!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful pattern!!!! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you, Jane!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.