5 February 2016

Day 12

Here is the link for day 12 of the TIAS.  Only two more days to go!  Not sure yet when I'll post those.

Meanwhile my sister (Sally) hasn't had time to take part in the TIAS.  As you know (some of you) I do have a love of jigglies.  That's what I call the little solar objects that I first found on a trip to America a few years ago.  They are not so easy to find here in the UK but the dollar stores usually have them in the U.S.A.  

Anyway, I digress.  Sally found me a jiggly which is on it's way to my house today (or tomorrow).  Can't wait to introduce this rabbit to the others on my windows.  We have sash windows and they sit on the ledge that slides up and down - WHEN we have hot weather.


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

We had a school secretary a few years ago who was in love with them as well. Her desk area was always so cheerful!

WOODSMOKE 500 said...

I hope they have both arrived by now!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.