6 October 2015

Trouble's back!!!

Having spent the last two weeks annoying the Canadians I'm now back (although hungover with jet lag) in town and able to annoy YOU!!!!

Over the next few days I'll be giving you a glimpse at my wonderful adventure.

First of all the flights over were fine although this poor old soul had to get her skates on in Frankfurt to get her connection. Bit worrying when you find the first board on entering a terminal posting that your plane is now loading when you've no idea where you are!!! I managed to do a fairly fast walk only to be held up by security!!! The people queuing to go through the process kindly let myself and another young lass jump the queue to get through and complete another long walk to the plane!!

On arrival in Toronto it was a bit disconcerting to be told by passengers around me that 'there's no such place in Canada called Baltimore' (that's where Kelly lives)!!!! Didn't phase the OG, though as when I got off the plane Kelly and Ruth were going to meet me. How would I know them? Well, I'd seen photos of Kelly but had no idea about Ruth. I needn't have worried, though as this is what greeted me!!!! I knew that the next two weeks were going to be fun, fun, fun!!! BC3 (along with his probable owner) had landed!!!!!

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm eagerly awaiting more posts about your adventure!

Fox said...

Hilarious! Great sign.

Crazy Mom! said...

Kelly is great! Glad you had a good time and are safely home, BC3 intact!

Batty Tatter said...

That was so clever.

Marilee Rockley said...

So glad you got to your flight in time. Funny welcoming party!

Bernice said...

Glad to see you are home safe and looking forward to your thoughts on Canada.

Tatfully Yours said...

You poor thing....you didn`t know what you were up for here in Canada!!!
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

Quite the contrary, Kelly. I'll be BACK!!! I've not finished with Canada yet!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.