13 October 2015

After the tatting days

First of all - my Etsy shop is back up and running with new stock and old too!!!  Here's the link.

Well after the tatting days at the Fringe Terry drove Linda down to Niagara with Judith and I as passengers.  Then Judith Connors and myself had two (or was it three?) days  staying with her. 

It was a real rest after the weekend and much appreciated - thank you, Terry and Jim. Terry has the most amazing collection of teas I've ever seen. One I totally fell for - I'm a classified teaaholic!

Jim's garden was amazing. I've not seen tomatoes that size before!!

Spending time with a famous tatter like Judith was a REAL treat. She kept us both amused with her stories and adventures. Where does she get the energy?



2 comments:

Maureen said...

Ahhh - today I have a voice! - that tomato looks more like a pumpkin!

Jane McLellan said...

Sounds wonderful!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.