27 October 2015

A little mermaid


Do you like my little mermaid?  I was quite pleased with the way she turned out. Do you want the pattern for her?  Well you'll have to pay for this one!!!!

OK, so it's not the only pattern you'll get. There are 14 more of them and they're all to be found on the Fringe Element Calendar.  The calendar runs from  this October (just after their tatting weekend) to the end of 2016. 

I hope I haven't put you off by showing you this as there are many other very pretty designs by lots of famous designers to be found on the calendar and as a BONUS it also tells you the dates and you can fill in your appointments on it too.

For more details and the price please email the Fringe on this email address - fringetatters@gmail.com.  You can pay via Paypal too.

An apology to the lasses at the Fringe for telling you all about the calendar here as I forgot to ask them first if it was OK to blog about it.  I do tend to get excited about tatting things.  Put it all down to old age and only BC3 to help me!!  Fortunately the Fringe still have some left or I'd have had egg on my face - which, thinking about it, may have improved my appearance!!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

She's adorable! I'm off to Fringe Elements. Thanks, Jane!

Phyllis said...

Thanks for the info. Already contacted me, money sent. Now just waiting. Look forward to it.

God's Kid said...

So cute!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.