1 September 2015

Round 13


Another round done. Sadly this darn doily has now taken over my life!!! 

I can't seem to leave it alone. Even though each round is longer it seems to go quite quickly. Not sure why!!! 

Before I go - I'm going to put my Etsy shop on vacation shortly just so I don't have to deal with any problems too close to my trip. There's not much in there at the moment and the last few things will go into my suitcase along with lots of other things. I always try to take some bits and pieces to sell at the tatting conferences as any sales help towards the costs of the flights, insurance etc.

11 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Just beautiful! It's good when a project zips along.

Pigmini said...

Leave it at home when you go!!! That way I may just stand a chance of catching up a bit!! Vbg

Maureen said...

The only thing to do is to give in to the addiction - that way it will be finished faster - and I bet you will miss it terribly when it is! Like reading a good book more slowly, the closer you get to the end, so that it will never finish.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

It's really lovely! Have a safe trip! I wish I could go too just to meet you and so many other tatters. Have fun!

Linda said...

Could u share where and how u got the pattern. I think it is a Jan Schwartz (uncertain about last name) design. It might be nice to have a link to this type of info. By the way, I absolutely love it and the colors are perfect.

Fox said...

You old doily-doer you! It is delightful!

Jane Eborall said...

It's certainly a Jan Stawatz daily and it's in a small magazine. The magazine is sometimes available online. It's called Moje Robotki and is in Polish.

God's Kid said...

So very elegant!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! You're way ahead of me now. Why do I have to work? Oh, that's right... so I can buy tatting supplies! ;-)

Linda said...

Thanks! Will search on that.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.