10 July 2015

Another bookmark

Well the bookmark I showed you yesterday seemed to be well received. I'm just waiting for a rainy day and the major tidy up to be finished and then I'll have no excuse not to get the text, drawings and all links sorted and up on the pattern site. 

Meantime I'm afraid you'll just have to put up with the pictures of what is to come.

This picture shows that I've added a bead to the motif in the tail. That's to give a bit of weight to the part hanging outside the book. Well, that's my excuse!!!!


8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Sounds reasonable to me!

Maureen said...

I love the bead! - hope the text will include tail instructions!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh most definitely YES, Maureen and probably alternatives too knowing my evil mind!!!!

Pigmini said...

I think we should make you stop the tidying and do the pattern!!! After all.... we all want to make one!!! VBG

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like it even better with the bead added to the tail! Can hardly wait for the pattern!
StephanieW

God's Kid said...

It's gorgeous!!! Love the colors!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That looks like the perfect bookmark to me!

zarina said...

That's a good idea - to put the bead at the tail. And I love both version (with and without picots).

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.