18 May 2015

Nothing, nada, ziltch

That's it. Thought I ought to tell you, though in case anybody had missed me and my inane ramblings. 

I have been working on 'things' but this weekend I've been 'proper poorly'. Just a stinking cold/flu thing but it's knocked me flat for two days.  I do get colds from time to time - roughly one in every six years or so!!  I'm lucky so I'm not moaning. 

Imagine me - two days and no tatting done. I've slept loads and read a bit in between. Just hoping that today will be a day of getting back to normal. Whatever normal is in my corner of Tat Land.

8 comments:

Maureen said...

The trouble with those bugs is that for every day you are sick you have to allow 3 to recover - and the post-viral week or so is always horrible. Commiserations. Get well soon.

Pigmini said...

I'll try and send you a little sun and warmth from Tenerife Miss... not promising it'll arrive tho.

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Get well soon!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

Feel better soon, Jane E not tatting? The world might stop spinning...

Madtatter80 said...

I am sure this setback is some how good for your creativity. Get well soon :)

Valerie said...

This is the good ol' Jane's body protesting... No tatting for a couple of days isn't too bad. Get well soon!

Unknown said...

Jane,

Feel better soon.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.