28 November 2014

Nothing exciting today!

Sadly all I have today is another snowflake.

I really ought to sort them out before I blog them (one of it's arms is wonky) but if I did that I'd lose them on the way to the scanner. Well there's another problem too as I'm always losing things UNDER the scanner too!!!

Do you ever do that? Scan something and then walk away and leave it there. Then a few days later there's a mad search of the entire house looking for the 'missing item'. Well I do and all too regularly.

Wonder if there's a cure? Are there any tablets you can take for it? Please let me know!



6 comments:

Pigmini said...

So pleased there's someone else just like me.... puts stuff in a safe place.... so safe you forget where it is, and it won't jump out and say 'Boo' because it's hided!!! LOL No cure I'm afraid.... well Dr Doc says so anyway.... Rofl

Maureen said...

A snowflake is always exciting! - and I have been enjoying the Inside Out Motif while I've been travelling.

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, I 'lose' things in the scanner all the time. Love the colour of this one!

God's Kid said...

Looks wonderful and I love the color!!! :)

Batty Tatter said...

I put a black sheet of paper behind the tats I'm scanning. Then walk off and forget about it. Next time I go looking for the tats...I lift the lid and think there's nothing there. That room is a little dark. That's my story.

Tally Tatty said...

This one looks like a snowflake and not like an indian ocean starfish! My favourite so far.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.