10 July 2014

Bag again


Today the front, flap and strap of the new bag.

I originally made the bag using the printed fabric but then decided it was 'too much' and then converted that into the lining. I love this print SOOOO much that it needed to be shown. The motifs were cut out of the same fabric and stitched on before putting the lining into the flap. The edging was added when the lining had been fitted.

Now there are spaces that need filling on the flap. Hmmmmmm, don't they just shout 'tatting' at you? Well, they do to me!! Wonder if the loom motifs will prove useful there - when I find out where I left them!!!

5 comments:

Pigmini said...

That bag is GREAT!! I love bags!! Do let us see it with its tatting though!!

linb54 said...

great idea! can't wait to see it finished.

God's Kid said...

Wonderful bag!!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

That bag is great!! I love the professional 'handle'

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Tally Tatty - the handle was an ordinary black one off something else. Sally gave it to me and I covered it with the lining fabric. A truly re-cycled bag!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.