9 May 2014

More achieved



So, nobody has yet guessed what this is so I take it you've all given up on me!!!!  Another row and another colour. 

Yesterday it rained all day and everything went a bit haywire!!! 

Firstly I played with the cat and accidentally she clawed a vein in the back of my hand. BOY, did it spurt blood!!! Swelled up like a balloon too!!! 

Next the black ink ran out in my printer (I rarely print stuff out) so I knew we'd got ink in the house and decided to leave changing the cartridge til later. 

Then we went shopping in the morning and popped into Staples - Nick likes to look round there and so do I. After grocery shopping and lunch I went to replace the cartridge in the printer but we hadn't got one the right size. DARN IT. We'd just been in Staples - another walk up there today, I suppose!!!


12 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ow, sorry about your hand! We're a bit feeble when it comes to guessing, but it's looking good.

Pigmini said...

An uneventful day then Jane?? Cat scratches are nasty.... and sometimes the cats look mortified, other times they glare and say 'Serves you right!!' I still say that pattern is a Jan Stawatz!!

Maureen said...

You need to be careful with cat scratches, Jane - up-to-date Tetanus booster?
And yes, while continuing to admire the colourful doily every time you show it, I am admitting defeat...I know I will probably groan when you tell us what it is, but I just can't find it!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not sure what it is, but I think it would look lovely on my grandmother's bread tray!

My youngest daughter has had two nasty reactions to cat scratches in the past year... another reason I'm not fond of cats.

Madtatter80 said...

An Eye and all you need is lashes!

Pigmini said...

Or.... Norma Benporath??

linb54 said...

yes, Jane please be careful of cat scratches. my Mom was in the hospital for a week with "cat scratch fever". those scratches can go bad fast, keep an eye on it..please. sorry to hear about your mishap with the printer ink. hope it's a nice day for your walk?

Anonymous said...

I still have no idea what that lovely, colorful 'thing' is, but I can hardly wait to find out. ;-)
StephanieW

Karen said...

Rather than Spring Doily could this be Jane's Doily? It's lookin' good. Karen in OR

Tally Tatty said...

a doily?

Frances said...

never seen it before???

God's Kid said...

Love the way that looks with all those colors!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.