4 March 2014

Hanky final



Yes I know it was going to have block tatting in it but in the end that just didn't happen!!! I got distracted and annoyed and in the end came up with this one!!! Now I'm happy about this edging although others may not be!!!!

I'm happy because it's got 'depth' in one round and it's not too fancy schmancy!!! I like that it's got plenty of joining picots too which makes it become almost a 'part' of the hanky.

This is done in size 80 (my favourite for this sort of project) and it is now residing somewhere in a box of 'stuff' in the mayhem called 'home'!!!!



10 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow!!! It is gorgeous!

God's Kid said...

Oh it's so beautiful!!! And matches that hanky perfectly!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Absolutely lovely! And the thread colour goes perfectly with the embroidery.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! The thread looks like a perfect match for the colors in the embroidery. I love it.
StephanieW

Ladytats said...

gorgeous colors and a perfect match to the embroidery. And an excellent design.

Maureen said...

Love it! It would have been a perfect pattern for my Wedding hanky - I'm still struggling with Maids of Honour.

Sally Kerson said...

So so pretty, shame to put it away in a box thoug

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love it! The thread color is perfect for that hanky, and the pattern is just right!

Valerie said...

Lovely, with all the matching coloured thread!

tattrldy said...

Nice edging in colors that match so very well with the embroidery. Lovely!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.