31 March 2014

A square in another colour!


So, further thoughts on the square and this is what I've come up with now!!!!


Another 'thing' I don't like either now is the centres of the squares. I've worked this up entirely differently from the original and this has made it not as easy to keep the centres the same size so I'll be looking to change this too.

I know what I'm going to do (BC3 came up with an idea) so at least that's sorted!!!!  Just got to do it now!!!!  Where DOES the time go?


2 comments:

tatterjil said...

Looking good! I like the split rings at the corners making them pointier, and I'm especially loving the little color blip from the underside of the split ring.

Tally Tatty said...

WOW, I like this! Split rings add spice to life!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.