15 March 2014

A better attempt!!!


So back in the same book as yesterday I decided to try the little butterfly using the SCMR and the alternative threads method. This is much neater as there aren't any picots in the AT part. 

I like this little butterfly and the only thing I did differently was to use lock chains for the antennae. It's a sweet little 'tat'. 

This has now put me in the 'mood' for butterflies but I've got another new idea 'on the go' so can't start anything else til that's done!!!   

The Fandango runner is progressing well and I HOPE to finish it over the weekend - that's if I don't get distracted yet again!!!

7 comments:

GraceT said...

Wow! You know, that reminds me of a gila monster or tree frog - something about the colours... ;-)

Jane Eborall said...

Croak, croak!!!

lej619 said...

hey Grace , I was thinking the same thing!!!! lol

lej619 said...

Lol I was thinking the same thing!! Haha but it is pretty

Tally Tatty said...

Amazing!

Pigmini said...

What's a Gila monster?

Jane Eborall said...

I'd no idea either until I asked Mr Google!!! He gave me this link!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gila_monster

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.